Personal information for identification
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our application, site and other products. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Data collection details :
Oralens will be collecting data for providing the users with optimal services and experiences. All the data which is being collected including the images shared by the users during the screening process will be used as required by us for analysis and further development of our services.
The types of personal information we may collect, hold and use may vary depending on the nature of our interaction with you and may include:
- identifying and contact information
- Dental records, case history, reports, etc
- Information related to online consultations and teledentistry.
- location and browsing history; and
- Any data which the user shares with their consent.
- All user data from websites, apps, and other sources is under the company.
- Data shared with partner dental providers;
- Data shared with third parties providing a service to Oralens; and
- employees and contractors of Oralens.
Oralens may collect your personal information from third parties, if you choose to sign up or register to Oralens via a social media platform or third-party platform (including Google, Facebook, the Apple App Store, and Google Play Store), information might be collected through those platforms.
If you fill up our contact forms on the website, we store and use the information provided by you including but not limited to your name, email address, phone number, and other information mentioned in such contact forms mentioned above. Information is used to
- Connect with dental surgeons and other partners which are an important part of the oral healthcare process.
- To provide you with better resources and experience
- Improvement of app, website, and services.
- Non-personal identification information
- We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about the User’s means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- Web browser(cookies)
Content from other websites
Use of information
ORALES HEALTHCARE Pvt. Ltd. may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- Application improvement
- Personalization of user experience.
- Website improvement.
- Payment Processing
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- – To share your information with third parties
- We may share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes.
- – To run a promotion, contest, survey, or other app and Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- – To send periodic emails
- We may use the email address to send User information and updates about their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the User may contact us via our email or website, or app.
Sharing your personal information
We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalfs, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
All the doctors/dental surgeons/dentists/healthcare providers are allowed access to the data only after agreeing with HIPPA guidelines. This is done via digitally taking their self-declaration while registering and providing them with a link to the latest HIPPA specifications.
Upon not agreeing to our data sharing policies, please refrain to use our services as the data being collected, shared, and used is an integral part of the process and without it, we cannot provide the services.
Children’s online privacy protection
The app is targeted to be used by users above 13 years of age. The app can be used for children below 13 years of age through their parents/guardians/legal representative by consent of their legal guardian only, if you are using the application, website, or any other product or services, you are hereby providing the consent for using, sharing and storage of the data. Oralens do not support any unethical data sharing.
Data storage servers and protection of data
Oralens stores your personal information as encrypted electronic data on Hostinger servers with SSL certified website, with security and access only available by a password.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
Any requests to have your Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed can be directed to Oralens support through the contact details provided above. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed within 6 months of receipt.
Postal address: WZ-1601-C, Rani Bagh, Delhi 110034
If you have any concerns or complaints about how your personal information has been collected or handled by Oralens, please advise us of your concern or complaint in writing and send it to Oralens using the email address set out above. Your feedback, concern, or complaint will be considered or investigated and we will endeavor to respond to your complaint within 2-4 weeks.
We provide the services based on the uploaded content (images and information of other types) and it is the sole responsibility of the user to provide the correct information and any submission from the user which is not up to the quality cannot be assessed. The user is requested to check the images they have submitted prior to the payment. No refunds/returns requests will be allowed, kindly proceed only if you agree with this, otherwise please do not use our services.